Sometimes the things others say about you is more important than what you say about yourself. This is particularly true of search engines (and why I understand the importance of things like the wikia search initiative). Here are things that people have typed into google, yahoo, technorati, etc in 2007 and somehow ended up here:
- economic advantages from Al Capone
- cursed jewellery inheriting
- photos of animals wearing eyeshields
- rhymin method of birth control
- what factors do you need to be aware of when designing the shape of your car to address speed and distance traveled?
- Economic Opinions on Cereal Choices?
- hard cor sex
- I’m very sorry for what i write